Tuesday, July 17, 2007

theft...

Someone has been stealing the password for my dial-up tmnet account. Maybe it was my mistake for not terminating 1515 after switching to broadband some years ago. I have my reason for it. Since the early days of internet back in mid 90s I have been using only one email account and that is rancid@tm.net.my. For sentimental reason, i kept it. And as far as my contacts are concerned, it was the only way they could reach me. Too bad it had to end this way.

To that animal responsible, I may not know you. or maybe I do. But whoever you are, let me tell you this. i have located your IP address. Don’t be surprised to receive a call, not from the police as yet, but me. No way i'm gonna let you off the hook. I just cant wait to pick up the phone and call you names. I already have words that best suits you lined up. Here’s a preview. BABI.

A staggering rm320 worth of dial-up access used in one month. What the hell did you surf on? You bastard, your mom’s a whore.



And here’s to you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Bro!

My first time here, having read about you in Rocky's Bru - salam perkenalan.

In several ways, we have much in common. But unlike the costly intrusion you suffered by (?) doing, it did not cost me anything Still, I lost 3 yahoo email accounts when they were hijacked and subsequently deleted by yahoo!; addresses I have built faithfully over several years.

Keep up your good work. - Amir

zorro said...

Danny, switch to the other servers where you cannot be tracked. I am told by reliable sources that tm.net being home-based has its security disadvantages. Go gmail, yahoo or hotmail. An email to you got a notice from my postmaster that it failed...yesterday evening.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

thanks for dropping by bro.

it was shocking, mixed with anger when i received the bill. i mean, why wld i wanna use dial-up when my OKU streamyx package only cost me rm34 for unlimited time surfing? and much faster too?

just curious, r u A Malaysian In Riyadh amir or the Malay Mail amir?

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

its ok unc B. i have terminated the account. my only regret is that i can no longer use my rancid email. my long lost pals may not know how to reach me anymore. sucks.

Anonymous said...

Bro, neither :)

I'm a Malaysian in Malaysia and certainly not working in the Malay Mail.

You mentioned OKU Streamyx package; didn't even know of such thing. - Amir

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

my apology amir. whoever you may be i'm honoured to have you here sharing your thoughts.

yes there is such package. i guess its not that bad afterall being on wheels.

Unknown said...

yes kerp....those scoundrels...should be from unreliable programmers we get to fix up or computers. I paid extra RM1500 in 5 months...just kept paying...until I got fed up...complaint personally...and it seems now better.
Watch out computer guys visiting your house!!

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

Mr Goh, i went down to TM point and got things sorted out. apparently the culprit was a long-lost friend. there was no fist fight and stuff but he's willing to pay the bill in full, as well as the next one.

thanks.