I am so full I can barely walk…NOT!
So anyway, I was tagged. By none other than the adorable Daphne Ling herself.
I always thought that this business of tagging other people is kind of gay but this being my first time, and the fact that Daphne actually had me in her mind while tagging, I’m giving this a go. Should be fun right?
Ok, lets see. Here we go.
5 Things In My Handbag (in this case my waist bag I believe)
1) Tissue papers
3) Walther P99 semiautomatic handgun
5) Used cotton buds
some are imaginary items, like the 1st one.
5 Things In My Wallet
1) My OKU green card
3) Discount cards
4) Membership cards
5) Pictures of my lovely girlfriend
5 Favourite Things In My Favourite Room (my bedroom)
1) My blue wheelchair
2) My yellow wheelchair
3) Complete collection of Rancid records
4) The mosquito-trap
5) Britney Spears’ blow-up doll
5 Things I Would Like To Do
1) Taking a long dump
2) Helping myself to a tub of ice-cream
3) Meet Dr M, just like Daphne
4) Get a life
5) Tighten-up my yellow wheelchair’s footrest
5 Things I'm Currently Doing
1) Contemplating about taking a long dump
2) Sms-ing to someone
3) Thinking of something to write for this one
4) Munching on a kuih which I have no idea what’s it called
5) Thinking of 5 other people to tag
Hey, what do you know, that was quite fun after all. Now my turn to tag 5 of my blogger friends and turn them queer.
Not very sure if any one of them has been tagged but its part of the game to tag 5 others and i've done my part.
So I’m off, to the bathroom.