Okay, lets not fret. Hopefully with such title this entry will be well disguised.
So, in the wake of MaCai-MaCai shutting down Malaysia Today, and might even have a go at other online news portal of similar contents which most definitely includes sopo weblogs, Sopo Bloggers may have to be in their best behaviour or face a similar fate as RPK’s website.
Either you write all the shit that is music to their ears or it could spell the end of your beloved blog.
I, on the other hand, have come up with several steps that could well save LGL from being a victim of the possible crackdown. I don’t quite belong in the ‘sopo’ category but would rather not take any chance that could see this blog being clamped. Not that I’m freaking and peeing in my pants off but no better ways to start things off than to suck up to them.
- Write stuff that is deemed good enough to be labelled as anti-Anwar.
- Only links to former and current amno leaders’ blogs are fit to be on the sidebar.
- Focus my writing on disability issues and praise every move and policy endorsed by Dr Ng Yen Yen.
- Disassociate myself from the likes of Kickdefella and Zorro.
- Set fire to all posters made by Mob1900
- Make fun of Lim Kit Siang’s GQ hair-do.
- To swear (you bet!)
- To put in print every word reported in Buletin Utama
- Say yes to ISA…Samad.
- Blog about floras and faunas
And finally rename my blog and change the header to Lover of Government Leaders.
Awesome shit I tell ya. Hope this’ll do the trick.
Lets just wait and see.