Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Tag-Whore

Wow, looks like I’ve made some sort of a reputation to myself for being a tag-friendly blogger. As miss Constantly Dramatic One puts it queerly, a tag-whore. I’m such a male-bitch, huh? And oh, whaddaya know, she actually tagged me again but this time I had to give it a miss. The tag had something to do with skirts. I mean, what the fork? but of course I declined from doing it politely. She may be bitchy but a real angel that I was always in her mind, while tagging and even during one of her night-out suppers.

Then came another tag. This time by Mr Talkonly. He’s taking the easy way out by tagging a tag-whore. Since the nasi kandar I had the other was on him, then I’m repaying his kindness by getting the tag done, and hopefully the next lunch together, It will be on him again without me feeling guilty. Oh, and I don’t need to dig deep in my pouch pretending to reach for my Visa card and pay for the lunch. Such trick pays I tell ya. Kah3.

Ok so here’s the tag all about, sharing my 5 favourite links with the rules as follow;

1. MUST be clean. No X-rated sites.

2. Only FIVE links.

3. MUST tell 5 people.

4. A link back to the person who tagged you.

5. An active link.

My goodness, what? The 1st rule itself is making my life difficult.

But here are the 5s anyway

http://www.youtube.com/ – who doesn’t?
http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/ – for obvious reason.
http://www.perwirak9.org/ – potential sponsors might bump into this site
http://www.killsometime.com/ – wasting time is my forte
http://www.talkonly.blogspot.com/ – even without the rule, this blog is a must-read (ok shah,
lunch kat Kayu lagi sekali…kahkah)

And so there we have it. not sure whom to tag as most bloggers are tag-ophobic. But I’m tagging nonetheless;

Jeff Ooi, Datuk Kadir Jasin, Datuk Shahrir Samad, Lim Kit Siang and datuk Husam Musa.

If Lim Keng Yaik has a blog, I'll sure to tag him too.

6 comments:

constant drama said...

A male bitch is a "he-bitch". Get the terminology right and if you ever call me an angel again I will kick yo ass. Seriously. I have a reputation to maintain here. Jeez...

IBU said...

Hi Kerp!

Selalu makan kat Kayu yg mana satu?

p/s Awat tak tag Pak Lah teghuih?

cakapaje said...

Haha! Your attempt at flattery did not work! Next time around, its on you and pinky! lalala...

But thanks bro :)

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

CD,

I meant morbid angel…kahkahhh…

I still have this nightmare of mom washing my mouth with a bottle of antiseptic for calling someone a bitch.


IBU!

Real busy this Ibu I tell ya.

Normally Kayu kat tesco damansara. Quite convenient la accessibility-wise. Tapi jauh la kalau Ibu nak join.


Shah,

Ok brader. Going dutch would not justify. So will be on me, you and MS.

Tinesh said...

Kerp is a tag-whore!!! HAhaha!!

Laughter aside, I feel like punching pretty-fucking-boy Ronaldo in his pretty-fucking-boy-face..

Bodoh kalah dgn Man City la haiz..

Owh and btw, I have an ad on my page..Kindly click on it so that I earn some side income lol..Then I blanja you some nice food aite??

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

T,

i aint gonna say abt the Man U defeat earlier tonight. as i;ve said before, come May we can have a go at each other. football is round just to remind you again. anything could happen come the next match.

pretty-boy ronaldo had an off-day. that could happen to even the best around, adebayor...hehehehe...

*tinesh is a Ad-whore. but i'll help u out anyway.